Every photographer has a unique way of setting his or her prices. I have found that the all-inclusive model works best for my clients. Why? Well, I used to ask folks to choose 10 or 15 or 20 favorites from their personal gallery of about 50 fully-edited final images (I tend to over-deliver on the number of final images because I love too many of them.) Although this made sense in theory, it ended up being an agonizing process for my clients, and I ended up with waaaay too many unused, gorgeous family photos on my hard drive. It just didn’t make sense. My clients deserve to keep all of their session images.
What is Included?
Each session package includes ALL of your high resolution digital images to keep, as well as credit that you may redeem in my print boutique. For example, with the $100 credit from a full family session, you could select one 16×20 print and two 4×6 prints. Or, you could use the $100 as a credit toward the purchase of something a little more exciting, like a giant canvas for your wall! No offense to the drugstore photo labs, but I NEED you to walk away with some professional-grade prints. I use only Kodak Endura paper in a lustre finish, which looks and feels amazing. I will be happy to assist you with making your print selections, especially when it comes to choosing the size and placement of your prints.
Where Does All of This Happen?
I am happy to meet you at a mutually-agreed-upon location within a 20 mile radius of Needham, MA. I love to shoot at clients’ homes (all newborn sessions take place in the home), but I also love to meet in lovely parks and public spaces. For a small fee, I am happy to travel beyond my normal area. When you book your session, you will be asked to pay a small deposit to secure your spot. The deposit will be credited towards your session fee.
The Family Session: $500
- One hour of shoot time for up to 6 people at a mutually-agreed-upon location
- Bigger family? No problem! Simply add $25 per additional person
- Approximately 50 hand-edited, high-resolution digital images with print release, on a custom USB drive
- $100 in print credit to spend as you wish in my print boutique. This includes the purchase of canvas and metal prints, and gorgeous prints on Kodak Endura paper in all sizes!
Newborn (up to 3 months old) Memories: $600*
- Up to two hours of shoot time
- Approximately 75 hand-edited, high-resolution digital images with print release, on a custom USB drive
- $150 in print credit to spend as you wish in my print boutique. This includes the purchase of canvas and metal prints, and gorgeous prints on Kodak Endura paper in all sizes!
Add-On for $100
- Treat yourself to a mini-maternity session! Includes at least 10 high-res digital images with print release
* session fee is $500 if you wish to waive the print credit
Milestone Portrait Session: $400
- These sessions run 30-45 minutes in length, and are intended to capture a special occasion or milestone (e.g. birthday, baptism, graduation) for an individual child
- The session will focus primarily on the child celebrating the milestone, but I will be sure to include other family members in the photos
- A minimum of 25 hand-edited, high-resolution digital images with print release, on a custom USB drive
- $50 in print credit to spend as you wish in my print boutique. This includes the purchase of canvas and metal prints, and gorgeous prints on Kodak Endura paper in all sizes!
- Twice a year (spring and autumn) I offer a limited number of 20-minute mini-sessions.
- The fee includes a minimum of 20 high-res digitals from your photo session with print release, plus a coupon for 20% off of your print purchase.
Head Shots and Corporate Work
I am happy to come to your place of business to photograph you and your colleagues. In addition to doing professional head shots, I also do atmospheric photography, which is fantastic for web sites and branding materials. My clients include The Harvard School of Public Health, Solid Biosciences, Mobius Executive Leadership, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Needham, First Baptist Church Nursery School, and Noah’s Ark Preschool, the FUSE School, and The Charles River Center.