As you can see, I specialize in family and newborn photography. I LOVE to photograph families in their homes, where everyone can be free to be themselves. All of my newborn and family storytelling sessions take place in the home. Family sessions can take place at home, or in a lovely outdoor location that is convenient for all of us.
What is Included?
My basic family and newborn packages include credit that you may redeem for prints from my professional lab. For example, with the $100 credit from a full family session, you could select one 16×20 print and two 4×6 prints. Or, you could use the $100 as a credit toward the purchase of something a little more exciting, like a giant canvas for your wall. No offense to the drugstore photo labs, but I NEED you to walk away with some professional-grade prints. I use only Kodak Endura paper in a lustre finish, which looks and feels amazing. I will be happy to assist you with making your print selections, especially when it comes to choosing the size and placement of your prints. I know how important digitals are, so I am happy to offer packages that include all of your session’s digital images. Last but not least, I have brought back beautiful custom photo albums. I create them for you, and you get to approve the final design–easy peasy.
Where Does All of This Happen?
I am happy to meet you at a mutually-agreed-upon location within a 20 mile radius of Needham, MA. I love to shoot at clients’ homes (all newborn and storytelling sessions take place in the home), but I also love to meet in lovely parks and public spaces. For a small fee, I am happy to travel beyond my normal area.
What Do You Charge?
I firmly believe that good family photography is and should be an investment. Just as you would not book a contractor on price alone, you should not book a photographer based on what she charges. I want to connect with each of my families, and get to know them well. My goal is to grow long-lasting relationships, not one-off transactional relationships. I am honored to connect with the same family year-over-year. If you are interested, in booking a session, I am happy to speak with you one-on-one to discuss your budget and your goals. I am also happy to accept your session payment in installments.
The Family Session: Packages Begin at $500
- Up to one hour of shoot time for up to 6 people at a mutually-agreed-upon location
- Bigger family? No problem! Simply add $25 per additional person
- Your session will result in at least 50 hand-edited, gorgeous images of your family.
- Please contact me to inquire about extended-family sessions.
The Family Storytelling Session: $850
- This is the good stuff, guys. This session was born out of my friends’ desire to have photos that are similar to those that I take of my own kids at home: casual, playful, unposed, and full of emotion.
- You get me for up to 2 hours of shoot time in the comfort of your own home.
- Your session will result in at least 50 hand-edited, gorgeous photos of you being you. Want to bake? Play catch? Have a dance party in the kitchen? Jump on the beds? Read stories? Yes, please!
- The session fee includes a hardbound keepsake coffee table album featuring your favorite session images, and a full digital download of ALL of your session images.
- Please contact me to learn more.
Newborn (up to 3 months old) Memories: Packages Begin at $650
- Up to two hours of shoot time in the comfort of your own home
- Your session will result at least 75 hand-edited, gorgeous photos of your little one, along with a variety of family portraits featuring your newest addition.
- Please contact me to learn more.
Mini-Session: Pricing begins at $400
- Once or twice a year (spring and autumn) I offer a limited number of 20-minute mini-sessions to my existing clients.
- The fee includes 10-15 high-res digitals from your photo session with print release, plus a coupon for 20% off of your print purchase.
Head Shots and Corporate Work
I am happy to come to your place of business to photograph you and your colleagues. In addition to doing professional head shots, I also do atmospheric photography, which is fantastic for web sites and branding materials. My clients include The Harvard School of Public Health, Solid Biosciences, Mobius Executive Leadership, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Needham, First Baptist Church Nursery School, and Noah’s Ark Preschool, the FUSE School, and The Charles River Center.